During the COVID-19 Pandemic we will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of both you and our talented team.
We will re-introduce Blow-Dry services into our salon on June 28th.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- We recommend you arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow additional time for the check-in process. When arriving, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call us so we can start the check-in process. We will notify you via text message when your service provider is ready to start your service so you can enter the building. 618-628-7374
- In an effort to protect our team to the fullest extent possible, we ask that you arrive to your appointment with your hair clean, dry, and pulled away from your face.
- All team members and guests are required to wear a face mask or face covering while in the building. Guests can purchase a disposable face mask for $3.
- Due to limited occupancy restrictions, no friends or family may accompany you during your appointment. We are temporarily removing guest seating to comply with social distancing guidelines. An exception will be made for parents accompanying a child receiving a service.
- For your safety, we recommend bringing minimal belongings into the salon/spa for your appointment. For example, a cell phone, credit card and keys.
Extra precautions we are taking:
- All team members have received the “Barbicide COVID-19 Certification” for the Professional Beauty Industry training. Additional time has been included between appointments to allow for extensive sanitation of all service areas and tools using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Each guest is required to wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- We will resume blow-dry services starting June 28th.
- Your service provider will thoroughly wash their hands before performing your scheduled service.
- All team members have undergone health monitoring for 14 days prior to their return to work. Additionally, we are performing temperature checks before every shift.