As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues we will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of both you and our talented team.
If you are not feeling well or need to reschedule an upcoming appointment we kindly request you provide 24 hour notice. This allows us to accommodate other guests during your originally scheduled appointment time.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- We recommend you arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow additional time for the check-in process. When arriving, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call us so we can start the check-in process. We will notify you via text message when your service provider is ready to start your service so you can enter the building. 618-628-7374
- All team members and guests are required to wear a face mask or face covering while in the building. Guests can purchase a disposable face mask for $3.
- Due to limited occupancy restrictions, no friends or family may accompany you during your appointment. We are temporarily removing guest seating to comply with social distancing guidelines. An exception will be made for parents accompanying a child receiving a service.
- For your safety, we recommend bringing minimal belongings into the salon/spa for your appointment. For example, a cell phone, credit card and keys. If possible, please leave your coat in your car.
Extra precautions we are taking:
- All team members have received the “Barbicide COVID-19 Certification” for the Professional Beauty Industry training. Additional time has been included between appointments to allow for extensive sanitation of all service areas and tools using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Each guest is required to wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Your service provider will thoroughly wash their hands before performing your scheduled service.
- All team members are participating in continuous health monitoring. Additionally, we are performing temperature checks before every shift.