As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues we will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of both you and our talented team.
If you are not feeling well or need to reschedule an upcoming appointment we kindly request you provide 24 hour notice. This allows us to accommodate other guests during your originally scheduled appointment time. As of June 3, 2021 we are reinstating our cancellation policy.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Fully vaccinated guests, that received their second dose (Pfizer/Moderna) or single dose (Johnson & Johnson) 14 days prior to their appointment are no longer required to wear a face mask or face covering while in the building. The following proof of vaccination is required:
- Present your physical vaccination card.
- Present a legible and unobstructed digital image of your vaccination card.
- All team members and unvaccinated guests are required to wear a face mask or face covering while in the building.
- Due to limited occupancy restrictions, no friends or family may accompany you during your appointment. We are temporarily removing guest seating to comply with social distancing guidelines. An exception will be made for parents accompanying a child receiving a service.
Extra precautions we are taking:
- All team members have received the “Barbicide COVID-19 Certification” for the Professional Beauty Industry training. Additional time has been included between appointments to allow for extensive sanitation of all service areas and tools using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Each guest is required to wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Your service provider will thoroughly wash their hands before performing your scheduled service.
- All team members are participating in continuous health monitoring. Additionally, we are performing temperature checks before every shift.